Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my lady bugs a miracle...

lady bug,

right now as i write this you are asleep on my chest. it is THE most amazing feeling in the entire world. your soft, fine , fluffy hairs are tickling my chin and your cute little buns are sitting in my hand. i can see your tiny back going up and down as you breath. you are a miracle. i am holding a miracle in my hands... i am the luckiest person because i get to be your mommy.


its almost 2 pm and you have been asleep for most of the day. sometimes you wake up with little whimpers and other times with smiles and giggles. i think you may be having good and bad dreams, either way mommy will be there for you when you wake up, to hold you if your sad and to smile with you when your happy. i love you so much my Brylee Sue!

<3
your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment